Steps to set up a company in Malaysia
- Your proposed company name
- The nature of business
- IC or passport copies of company director and shareholders (one individuals as promoters at the time of incorporation)
- Residential address, mail address, and telephone number of company director and all the shareholders
- We will ask you to visit our office.
- We will ask company director and all the shareholders to
sign the statutory documents.
- Submit the documents to incorporate your company
- We wait for approval.
The procedure is formally completed if approved.
- It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks for incorporation.