We offer a full range of company secretarial services to support your business in Malaysia.
All companies established in Malaysia are required to appoint a Company Secretary within 30 days from the date of incorporation pursuant to the Companies Act 2016. Failure to do so would render a penalty from Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM). Should you be interested in our services and have any queries, our dedicated company secretary will respond to you within 24 hours and Japanese staff is available as your focal point.
※The above fee is charged on monthly basis and shall be charged in advance for 6 months.
Who should consider using our Company Secretary Service?
- We require a qualified professional for handling recurring compliance filing, manage routine corporate changes and advise on compliance requirements.
- Slow response from existing Company Secretary.
Services included in the package:
- Acting as named Corporate secretary
- Maintenance of Minutes and Register Books
- Advisory and compliance service on the guidelines and requirements by the Companies Act
- Safekeeping of Company common seal
※ Extra charge shall occur for preparing additional statutory documents, application and provision of registered office address.
Services excluded from the package:
- Increase of share capital/transfer of shares
- Attendance to the board meeting
- Preparation of directors’ resolution
- Filing of annual return to SSM
- Provision of registered office address; etc